  • 21. Data: 2008-01-24 20:51:13
    Temat: Re: Znacie jakiegos studenta?
    Od: Kamil 'czemu' Bista <t...@c...org>

    when it was translated by the
    Seventy.

    Under Antiochus and Vespasian, when they wanted to abolish the books, and
    when there was no prophet, they could not do so. And under the Babylonians,
    when no persecution had been made, and when there were so many prophets,
    would they have let them be burnt?

    Josephus laughs at the Greeks who would not hear...

    Tertullian: Perinde potuit abolefactam eam violentia cataclysmi in spiritu
    rursus reformare, quemadmodum et Hierosolymis Babylonia expugnatione
    deletis, omne instrumentum Judaicae literaturae per Esdram constat
    restauratum.[113]

    He says that Noah could as easily have restored in spirit the book of Enoch,
    destroyed by the Deluge, as Esdras could have restored the Scriptures lost
    during the Captivity.

    (Theos) en te epi Nabouchodonosor aichmalosia tou laou, diaphthareison ton
    Graphon... enepneuse 'Esdra to ierei, ek tes phules Leui tous ton
    progegonoton propheton pantas anataxasthai logous, kai apokatastesai to lae
    ten dia Mouseos nomothesian. He alleges this to prove that it is not
    incredible that the Seventy may have explained the Holy Scriptures with that
    uniformity which we admire in them. And he took that from Saint Irenaeus.

    Saint Hilary, in his preface to the Psalms, says that Esdras arranged the
    Psalms in order

  • 22. Data: 2008-01-24 21:10:55
    Od: Kamil 'czemu' Bista <t...@c...org>

    wer pisze:
    >> http://www.online.citibank.pl/page.do?content=k_stud
    ent

    > nie dla 1 i ostatniego roku tak twierdzi infolinia

    To chyba różne infolinie są, bo mnie twierdzili, że można ;)

    btw. karty LOT nie można zamówić, ani karty Plus

    Wystarczy faktycznie dowód i legitymacja. O dochody i o oceny nie
    pytają, wymagają dwóch numerów telefonów.

    --
    k.

  • 23. Data: 2008-01-25 09:39:53
    Od: "Sinus" <s...@N...gazeta.pl>

    wer <b...@b...pl> napisał(a):
    > > http://www.online.citibank.pl/page.do?content=k_stud
    ent
    > nie dla 1 i ostatniego roku tak twierdzi infolinia

    A jak sprawdza na którym student jest roku? Przeciez w legitymacji nie jest
    napisane. Dzwonią na uczelnie?

    Sinus

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/