  • 1. Data: 2004-06-12 07:30:01
    Temat: Kolejni oszuści?
    Od: "JotKa" <j...@i...pl>

    Nie jestem klientem City a otrzymałem cos takiego:
    Dear Citibank user,
    As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce
    the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review of
    our member accounts.
    You are requested to visit our site by following the link given below
    http://www.web-da-us.citibank.com/citiISAPI.dll?veri
    fication/%?7088080019
    Please fill in the required information.
    This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free
    environment to run your business, and maintain the Citibank experience.
    Thank you
    Accounts Management
    As outlined in our User Agreement, Citibank will periodically send you
    information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy
    and User Agreement if you have any questions.
    Copyright 2003 Citibank Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
    owners.
    Citibank and the Citibank logo are trademarks of Citibank Inc

    Announcements | Register | SafeHarbor (Rules & Safety) | About us
    Copyright C 1995-2003 Citibank Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
    owners.
    Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Citibank User
    ------------------
    Nie zaluj sobie!!! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1811
    ------------------------------------

    Co o tym sądzicie?

    JotKa

  • 2. Data: 2004-06-12 08:58:51
    Temat: Re: Kolejni oszuści?
    Od: "Mithos" <m...@o...No.More.Spam.pl>

    > Co o tym sądzicie?

    Oszustwo.

    pozdrawiam
    --
    Mithos
    m...@o...No.More.Spam.pl

  • 3. Data: 2004-06-12 09:04:59
    Od: "Jan Werbiński" <j...@f...com>

    W wiadomości:caebfl$pnv$...@n...news.tpi.pl,
    JotKa <j...@i...pl> napisał:
    > Nie jestem klientem City a otrzymałem cos takiego:
    > Dear Citibank user,
    > As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
    > reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a

    początek bardzo mi sie podoba
    :-)))

    --
    Jan Werbiński O0oo....._[:]) bul, bul, bul
    Prywatna http://www.janwer.com/