  • Data: 2020-09-15 11:39:45
    Temat: Re: Citi Kantor
    Od: "witrak()" <w...@h...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:05:29 PM UTC+2, Jacek Maciejewski wrote:
    > Dnia Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:42:04 +0200, Piotr Gałka napisał(a):
    >
    > > No pojęcia nie mam :(
    > Mintos? :)

    https://jeangalea.com/mintos-review/#%E2%9A%99%EF%B8
    %8F_How_Does_Mintos_Work

    "Some people have thus asked me where is the risk in investing in Mintos when loans
    come with a buyback guarantee. We will have a look at the risks later but to answer
    that question, the risk is that the loan originator itself goes out of business. This
    has so far happened once, with Eurocent, a Polish loan originator, going bankrupt."

    witrak()