  • 11. Data: 2008-01-23 22:41:38
    Temat: Re: Problem z hasłami jednorazowymi
    Od: krzysztofsf <k...@w...pl>

    On 23 Sty, 22:26, Chris <chris94@WYTNIJ_TO.poczta.fm> wrote:
    > Dnia Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:27:36 +0100, SERG napisał(a):

    > Dzisiaj wieczorem czekałem dobrze ponad godzinę na SMSa z hasłem
    > jednorazowym z mBanku.

    Zaczynaja konkurowac z Citi, tylko nie z tej strony zaczeli....

    A jaki operator komorki? Moze to pomoze sprecyzowac zasieg zjawiska?

  • 12. Data: 2008-01-23 22:59:15
    Od: Chris <chris94@WYTNIJ_TO.poczta.fm>

    Dnia Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:41:38 -0800 (PST), krzysztofsf napisał(a):

    > Zaczynaja konkurowac z Citi, tylko nie z tej strony zaczeli....
    >
    > A jaki operator komorki? Moze to pomoze sprecyzowac zasieg zjawiska?

    Orange

    --
    Pozdrowienia,
    Krzysztof

  • 13. Data: 2008-01-24 09:28:26
    Od: Jacek Osiecki <j...@c...pl>

    Dnia Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:14:13 -0800 (PST), krzysztofsf napisał(a):
    > On 23 Sty, 12:04, Jacek Osiecki <j...@c...pl> wrote:

    >> Żeby pieniądze na emaxPlus były bezpieczne, trzeba założyć przelew przelać
    >> pieniądze i potem go skasować...

    > Ech, znowu ta paranoja z brakiem listy odbiorcow i podzialu przelewow
    > na zaufane i niezaufane.

    Wiesz, mBank to takie tanie demo mające zachęcić do multibanku ;) - w nim
    już przelewy zdefiniowane są zrobione tak jak należy...

    Pozdrawiam,
    --
    Jacek Osiecki j...@c...pl GG:3828944
    "To nie logika, to polityka"

  • 14. Data: 2008-01-24 19:35:00
    Od: Jacek Osiecki <j...@c...pl>

    asked her, Why? Says she, I
    love to hear 'em talk.

    She seems to have very much of the fear of God before her eyes, and an
    extraordinary dread of sinning against Him; of which her mother
    mentioned the following remarkable instance. Some time in August, the
    last year, she went with some bigger children to get some plums in a
    neighbor's lot, knowing nothing of any harm in what she did; but when
    she brought some of the plums into the house, her mother mildly reproved
    her, and told her that she must not get plums without leave, because it
    was sin: God had commanded her not to steal. The child seemed greatly
    surprised, and burst out in tears, and cried out, I won't have these
    plums! and turning to her sister Eunice, very earnestly said to her, Why
    did you ask me to go to that plum tree? I should not have gone, if you
    had not asked me. The other children did not seem to be much affected or
    concerned; but there was no pacifying Phebe. Her mother told her, she
    might go and ask leave, and then it would not be sin for her to eat
    them; and sent one of the children to that end; and, when she returned,
    her mother told her that the owner had given leave, now she might eat
    them, and it would not be stealing. This stilled her a little while; but