  • 1. Data: 2008-03-08 07:37:33
    Temat: AAA Replica Louis Vuitton Ipanema PM Designer Handbags
    Od: l...@1...com

    AAA Replica Louis Vuitton Ipanema PM Designer Handbags

    Louis Vuitton Ipanema PM Handbags At :
    http://www.sales-luxury.org/lv_damier_canvas_purses_
    30.html

    Named for the southern neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil that was
    immortalized in the 1960's song, the Ipanema has a light and luxurious
    grace.

    Each replica Ipanema features Damier canvas with smooth chocolate
    leather trim, shiny brass hardware, front slit pocket, zip top
    closure, fine textile lining.

    Each replica LV includes date code and Louis Vuitton made in Paris
    heat embossed stamp are included as well as: an LV care booklet, LV
    receipt and LV dust bag.

    The rounded, compact shape and extended shoulder strap give this
    clutch an easy, breezy feel. The Ipanema is modern, versatile
    design.

    Size: 7.9" X 8.6" X 3.1"

    We provide designer replica handbags http://www.sales-luxury.org/ of
    AAA quality. We are trusted because of our explicit attention to
    detail and attentive customer support, We specialize in wholesale
    replica handbags Purses & Wallets http://www.sales-luxury.org/