    From: "Mirek" <n...@p...onet.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: bidpay i przelew do HongKongu z Inteligo??
    Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:54:10 +0100
    Sender: n...@p...onet.pl@195.136.56.26

    witam
    jestem posiadaczem konta Inteligo
    w jaki sposob moge zaplacic za zakupy zrobione w HongKongu??
    sklep akceptuje bidpay.com ale probowalem przelac pieniadze i niestety bez
    rezultatu
    komunikat ktory dostalem z bidpay:

    The Western Union BidPay service has NOT APPROVED your request to send a
    $XXX money order to XXX

    This is not to say that you cannot use BidPay.com for future transactions,
    only that this particular order did not meet our requirements. You should
    contact the seller to make arrangements to pay for this particular item via
    another method. No additional information will be available from BidPay.com
    as to the reasons for cancellation.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

    prosze o pomoc
    Mirek