  • 1. Data: 2007-12-17 11:46:12
    Temat: VACANCY, Warsaw
    Od: " " <v...@W...gazeta.pl>

    JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSOCIATE in Warsaw
    Ref.: JCSA/plb/1

    The Company:
    City Index is a market leading provider of contracts for difference, financial
    spread trading and foreign exchange trading. Established in 1983 the company
    is part of ICAP Private Group, substantial shareholders in the world&#8217;s leading
    derivatives broker, ICAP plc, quoted in FTSE100. The recent acquisition of IFX
    Group plc has allowed City Index to consolidate its position in the industry.
    City Index with headquarters in London and offices in Boston, Shanghai,
    Singapore and Sydney provides access to literally thousands of instruments on
    the world&#8217;s financial markets.

    The role and the Candidate:
    We are looking for a bright candidates able to demonstrate that they are
    passionate about markets, trading and a career in financial services. The
    successful candidates will be skilled to work as part of the Customer Service
    Team in Warsaw, Poland, knowledgeable about current affairs and world issues
    and may have dabbled in financial markets as a hobby. They will handle
    incoming and outgoing calls from City Index and White Label clients regarding
    various aspects of their accounts whilst working closely with other business
    areas including, Trading, Sales, Accounts, Compliance and Marketing.

    It is essential that the successful candidates can demonstrate a clear
    dedication to following a career in the financial services industry.

    Responsibilities:
    § New customer focused service.
    § Handling incoming and outgoing calls from City Index and White Labels
    clients regarding various aspects of their account.
    § Providing assistance to potential and existing clients with various aspects
    of trading accounts including taking payments, making refunds, solving
    technical issues, resolving disputes or queries and providing support for the
    internet trading platforms.
    § Liaising with IT support regarding clients Internet queries and delegating
    if required.
    § Providing clients with account reports such as history, open positions,
    statements and contracts upon request.
    § Responding to enquiries via e-mail.
    § Liaising with accounts department regarding client&#8217;s accounts including
    currency conversations and instructing payments by EFT, cheque or TT.
    § Providing assistance to the Margin / Credit which may involve collection of
    margin payments and compulsory closure of open positions for late payments.
    § Keeping accurate records, especially for all telephone calls which are dated
    and timed.
    § Supporting and assisting the dealers which include investigating trade
    queries and listening to taped conversations.
    § Handling confidential information in accordance with the Data Protection Act
    and City Index security requirements.
    § Assisting compliance with trade queries and complaints, advising of any
    suspicious trends / money laundering activity on client&#8217;s accounts in
    accordance with money laundering rules (training provided).
    § Administration duties including account opening.
    § Marketing duties including to work with London office on the context for
    financial promotions, organise seminars for potential and existing clients

    Education / Experience Requirements:
    § Highly numerate, literate.
    § Good IT skills, including MS Office skills.
    § Good attention to detail.
    § Excellent English.
    § Very good command of any "Eastern European" language will be an advantage.
    § Sales experience preferred.
    § License for stock broker under Polish FSA regime will be an advantage.
    § Undergraduate (4/5th year of studies)/Bachelor/Masters

    Personal Specification and Competencies:
    § Native Polish/Czech/Slovak/Hungarian.
    § Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
    § Responsible and mature.
    § Hard working, motivated and committed.
    § Self-starter.

    We offer:
    § Initial and ongoing training program in Warsaw and London.
    § Working in young team.
    § Professional career development in a global financial services company.

    To apply for the position of JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSOCIATE please email a
    copy of your CV and a cover letter to l...@c...co.uk .

    Please add the reference number and clause: "I hereby accept to process my
    personal data due to the recruitment process according to all applicable UK
    and Polish laws on data protection including the Law on Personal Data
    Protection from 29 August 1997 - Journal of Laws No133, item 883."

    City Index Limited promotes diversity and equality of opportunity and welcomes
    applications from all candidates, regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual
    orientation, age, religion and belief.

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/

  • 2. Data: 2007-12-17 14:38:23
    Temat: Re: VACANCY, Warsaw
    Od: "Dombrek" <d...@p...onet.pl>

    > Responsibilities:
    > § New customer focused service.

    Po polsku: naganianie klientów - ale bardzo mi się podoba angielskie
    określenie

    > § Providing assistance to potential and existing clients with various
    > aspects...

    Potential clients?! Czyli znów naganianie ;)

    > Education / Experience Requirements:
    > § Highly numerate, literate.
    Umie liczyć i czytać

    > § Sales experience preferred.
    To powinno być chyba na pierwszym miejscu ;)

    > § Hard working, motivated and committed.
    > § Self-starter.
    W domyśle - zarobisz tyle, ilu klientów nagonisz. Staruszka z emeryturą
    500zł i oszczędnościami 2000zł? Proszę bardzo - na forex ją wcisnąć i
    "zagwarantować" 100% w miesiąc!

    Bardzo lubię te ogłoszenia o pracę w działach finanse/ekonomia/biznes -
    poszukiwani są asystenci klienta, opiekunowie, konsultanci, doradcy -
    wszystko w celu naganiania na zarządzanie, fundusze, rachunki, itp., itd.
    ;)))

    Trudno jednak trafić na kompetentną osobę a jeszcze trudniej na samodzielnie
    inwestującą. Czuję, że będzie tak, jak z agentami firm ubezpieczeniowych po
    reformie systemu emerytalnego - agentem mógł być każdy bez wiedzy,
    doświadczenia i kultury osobistej. Ubezpieczyciele się zorientowali, że ich
    image został popsuty przez flejtuchów, których zatrudniali i teraz jest
    lepiej.

    Pzdr
    Dombrek

  • 3. Data: 2007-12-17 16:34:29
    Od: " 666" <j...@w...eu>

    I tak bardziej elegancko to brzmi, niż 'Prospects' ;-))
    JaC

    -----

  • 4. Data: 2007-12-17 16:41:34
    Od: "Dombrek" <d...@p...onet.pl>

    Użytkownik " 666" <j...@w...eu> napisał w wiadomości
    >I tak bardziej elegancko to brzmi, niż 'Prospects' ;-))
    > JaC

    ;)