  • 1. Data: 2004-01-17 20:47:59
    Temat: Uwaga na spoof "niby z PayPal"
    Od: "RobertS" <u...@o...pl>

    Dzis dostalem dwa emaile udajace PayPal, z linkiem do podrobionej strony,
    zbierajacej username i haslo do PayPala, dane osobowe, dane karty
    platniczej.

    Nie mam konta w PayPal ani nigdy nie mialem - dlatego przestrzegam.

    Przypadkiem nic nie wypelniajcie.

    Zglosilem juz do PayPala

    Pare naglowkow i poczatek tresci:

    From: service <s...@p...com>
    Subject: Confirm Your Information!

    Reminder: Confirm Your Information

    Dear Customer,

    This is a reminder that we need you to confirm your information. This is a
    recent measure to protect our customers.

    How To Confirm Your Information

    PayPal always keep in touch with it's customers. Please use instructions
    below.

    Step 1: Follow this link located at PayPal site to fill needed
    information.

    Step 2: Log in to your PayPal account. Click on the "Profile" link in the
    "My Account" menu and check information that you submitted.

    Link z kroku 1. prowadzi do nastepujacej strony oszustow (NIE WYPELNIAC!!!):
    http://219.5.44.89:31337/Verify.htm

    --
    Robert
    User in front of @ is fake, actual user is: mkarta

  • 2. Data: 2004-02-08 08:54:54
    Temat: Re: Uwaga na spoof "niby z PayPal"
    Od: "Paweł Nyczaj" <p...@p...onet.pl>

    Użytkownik "RobertS" <u...@o...pl> napisał w wiadomości
    > Dzis dostalem dwa emaile udajace PayPal, z linkiem do podrobionej strony,
    > zbierajacej username i haslo do PayPala, dane osobowe, dane karty
    > platniczej.
    >
    > Nie mam konta w PayPal ani nigdy nie mialem - dlatego przestrzegam.
    >
    > Przypadkiem nic nie wypelniajcie.
    >
    > Zglosilem juz do PayPala
    >
    > Pare naglowkow i poczatek tresci:
    >

    > From: service <s...@p...com>
    > Subject: Confirm Your Information!
    >

    > Reminder: Confirm Your Information
    >
    > Dear Customer,
    >
    > This is a reminder that we need you to confirm your information. This is a
    > recent measure to protect our customers.
    >
    > How To Confirm Your Information
    >

    > PayPal always keep in touch with it's customers. Please use instructions
    > below.
    >
    > Step 1: Follow this link located at PayPal site to fill needed
    > information.
    >
    > Step 2: Log in to your PayPal account. Click on the "Profile" link in
    the
    > "My Account" menu and check information that you submitted.
    >

    > Link z kroku 1. prowadzi do nastepujacej strony oszustow (NIE
    WYPELNIAC!!!):
    > http://219.5.44.89:31337/Verify.htm
    >

    > --
    > Robert