  • 1. Data: 2002-03-27 13:48:19
    Temat: i-banki + Euronet
    Od: "AMRA" <a...@a...com>

    ATM Management
    Euronet ATM Management helps meet your customers' increasing expectations
    more accurately and efficiently than any other solution available. ATM
    Management is one of the systems of the most flexible, performance-driven
    technological advancement in the ATM software industry. ATM Management
    performs the following tasks:

    ATM driving - We deliver the software and services to help you increase ATM
    transaction levels, enhance integration with multiple customer touchpoints,
    and provide your customers with added convenience.
    Transaction authorization - Our wide range of transaction authorization
    functions give you the flexibility to grant customers access to their
    accounts when and where you feel it is appropriate.
    Settlement/reporting - We'll help to reduce the costs associated with
    administrative and back-office operational support in the areas of customer
    service, terminal balancing, settlement and reporting by providing the
    controls needed to ensure device, system and institutional balancing
    integrity.
    Card management - We can help you manage and control your card system,
    giving you the power to customize your system based on your business
    requirements.

    BIG Bank Gdanski Expands with Euronet ATM Outsourcing Program

    Euronet Worldwide, Inc. recently announced an agreement for an expanded ATM
    outsourcing program with BIG Bank Gdanski S.A. (BBG), one of the largest
    banks in Poland.

    Euronet Worldwide has had an ATM outsourcing agreement with BIG Bank S.A.'s
    Millennium retail division for more than two years, servicing 218 ATMs. The
    Millennium retail division is the most modern national retail network in
    Poland. With the recent merger of BIG Bank S.A. and BIG Bank Gdanski, the
    new BBG serves more than 927,000 customers across 348 branches. Under the
    new multiyear agreement, Euronet will manage a combined network of more than
    400 ATMs.

    "Around 50% of our customers' transactions are performed through
    alternative/automatic distribution channels. ATMs play a key role as an
    alternative touchpoint for our customers, and Euronet has proved to be a
    valued partner with excellent service and reliability," said Pedro Ribeiro,
    BIG Bank Gdanski Vice-President of the Board. "By outsourcing our ATM
    network to Euronet, we can focus on our core business of banking, enhance
    customer convenience and benefit from an expanded transaction set and
    quick-to-market solutions.

    "Thanks to Euronet, in December 2000, our bank was recognized in a Polish
    survey published by Rzeczpospolita as providing the best performing
    electronic system for transaction authorization and as the most accessible
    for bankcard acceptance. On that same survey, we were also recognized as one
    of the best and most available ATM Networks, offering one of the most
    expanded transaction sets."

    BBG also extended its customer reach by leveraging Euronet-owned ATMs for
    customers throughout Poland. Euronet's ATM network consists of 669 ATMs in
    Poland and 2,400 ATMs across nine countries in Europe. Additional software
    and/or network clients in Poland include banks, such as Bank Slaski S.A.,
    MultiBank, Citibank, Fortis, Deutsche Bank 24, Inteligo, LG Petro Bank S.A.,
    and three mobile phone operators-ERA, Centertel and PLUS GSM.

    "Euronet welcomes the opportunity of outsourcing a project of this scale,"
    said Dan Henry, Euronet Worldwide President and COO. "BIG Bank Gdanski and
    Millennium have historically been the frontrunners in Poland, providing
    comprehensive retailing banking solutions for their customers, and this
    agreement shows their continued commitment to customer convenience. We look
    forward to growing with BBG in the Polish

    --

    ------
    Amra the Freelancer