    From: Marcin <k...@o...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: citybank - podrobka
    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:14:16 +0200
    Sender: k...@o...pl@62.233.181.98

    UWAGA
    Właśnie otrzymałem coś takiego.
    Z ciekawości kliknąłem i połączyłem się z :

    http://www%2Ecitibank%2Ecom%0...@2...9.157.229/form/Lo
    gin.php

    ale moja przeglądarka nie ostrzegła, że może to być podróbka :-)

    Dear Citibank Customer,

    At Citibank, we take security very seriously. As many customers already
    know, Microsoft Internet Explorer has significant 'holes' or
    vulnerabilities that virus creators can easily take advantage of.

    At Citibank, we maintain your personal information and data according to
    strict standards of security and confidentiality as described in the
    Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this site. Online access to
    your account portfolio is only possible through a secure web browser.

    In order to further protect your account, we have introduced some new
    important security standards and browser requirements. Citibank security
    systems require that your computer system is compatible with our new
    standards.

    This security update will be effective immediately. Please sign on to
    Citibank Online in order to verify security update installation. Failure
    to do so may result in your account being compromised.

    Citibank Online

    Copyright Š 2004 Citicorp

    --
    Pozdrawiam