    From: "MarekZ" <m...@t...irc.pl>
    Newsgroups: talk.bizarre,pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: Re: dlug na karcie kredytowej za granica - pytanie
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:22:27 GMT

    as low as we are, as the meanest folk, as infants, and as
    the beasts.

    104. When our passion leads us to do something, we forget our duty; for
    example, we like a book and read it, when we ought to be doing something
    else. Now, to remind ourselves of our duty, we must set ourselves a task we
    dislike; we then plead that we have something else to do and by this means
    remember our duty.

    105. How difficult it is to submit anything to the judgement of another,
    without prejudicing his judgement by the manner in which we submit it! If we
    say, "I think it beautiful," "I think it obscure," or the like, we either
    entice the imagination into that view, or irritate it to the contrary. It is
    better to say nothing; and then the other judges according to what really
    is, that is to say, according as it then is and according as the other
    circumstances, not of our making, have placed it. But we at least shall have
    added nothing, unless it be that silence also produces an effect, according
    to the turn and the interpretation which the other will be disposed to give
    it, or as he will guess it from gestures or countenance, or from the tone of
    the voice, if he is a physiognomist. So difficult is it not to upset a
    judgement from its natural place, or,