  • Data: 2002-10-12 08:47:26
    Temat: Re: Moja korespondencja z niemieckimi bankami
    Od: " Detritus" <d...@N...gazeta.pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Oficjalne pismo z Dresdner:

    Dear Mr. xxx,

    many thanks for your e-mail dated 8.10.2002 which we have read with interest.
    The basic requirement for concluding all banking transactions with Dresdner
    Bank is the establishment of an account with us.
    Since you have permanent residence outside of Germany, there are several
    possibilities for opening such an account.
    The most simple way would be to open the account at one of our many offices
    during your visit to Germany.
    a) However, should this not be possible, our representative office will be
    glad to accept your account-opening application and pass it on to us.
    b) Should this not be possible please inform us in writing, regarding the
    purpose of this account and how you would like to use it (investment of
    money, settlement of payment transactions, building up a credit balance), so
    that we may open a suitable account for you.

    The necessary forms for opening an account will be sent to you as soon as
    we have received the required information.

    Please note, that correspondance concerning your account management as well
    as our internet application will be in German language.

    You will find further information, eg. concerning fees etc on our internet
    homepage www.dresdner-privat.de <http://www.dresdner-privat.de> > Konto >
    Komplettkonto.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    xxx

    Hypovereins:

    Dear Mr. Matyjasek,

    first we would like to thank you for your E-Mail from 10/9/02 and your
    expressed interest into the HypoVereinsbank thus.
    It is possible for foreign citizen to open an account at one of our branches
    in Germany.
    Therefore you need a copy of your passport and a officially acknoledgment by
    your registration office.
    Both of them have to be translated into German and notarially certified.
    When you have all documents, you have to choose a branch in Germany which you
    can contact directly.
    Please notice, that first of all, a member of staff in the branch has to
    prove all your documents, before they can give you a promise for an account
    opening.

    Comdirect: nie.

    Pzdr,

    Lukasz