  • 1. Data: 2002-07-20 12:29:54
    Temat: Bank of America w Yahoo
    Od: "AMRA" <a...@a...com>

    Expanding its online marketing initiatives, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC)
    today announced an agreement with Yahoo! Inc., a leading global Internet
    company, to promote its banking products and services on Yahoo!(r) Finance
    (http://finance.yahoo.com).

    Bank of America checking account promotions and Online Banking services are
    now integrated into the Yahoo! Finance Banking Center, as well as advertised
    elsewhere on Yahoo! Finance. The agreement also includes promotions and
    links throughout the Yahoo! network.

    "Our agreement with Yahoo! is another indication of how Bank of America is
    aggressively moving online and building innovative relationships," said
    Sanjay Gupta, e-Commerce and Relationship Marketing executive at Bank of
    America. "This agreement gives millions of Yahoo! Finance users the
    opportunity to discover the best in checking convenience from Bank of
    America."

    "This relationship demonstrates how two companies in financial services can
    work together to leverage the benefits of the Internet," said Nathan
    Richardson, general manager, Yahoo! Finance. "The integrated promotion with
    Bank of America offers consumers a quick and easy way to find and open a
    bank account from a leading bank."

    The advertisements will be offered to Yahoo! users in the District of
    Columbia and the 21 states where Bank of America has a presence. Financial
    terms of the deal were not disclosed.

    Yahoo! Finance is the No. 1 financial Web site according to
    Nielsen/NetRatings (May 2002). It is part of the Yahoo! network, which is
    the No. 1 Internet brand globally and the most trafficked Internet
    destination worldwide.
    ZA FTL

    --

    ----
    Amra the Freelancer

  • 2. Data: 2002-07-20 12:32:30
    Temat: Re: Bank of America w Yahoo
    Od: "Mscislaw" <M...@n...com>

    no i co z tego? przeciez to nie jest dla Polakow!
    poza tym http://finance.yahoo.com mnie mocno ostatnio wkurzylo bo "stock
    news" w pelnej tresci sa teraz tylko dla zarejestrowanych uzytkownikow.
    bzdura. yahoo schodzi na psy.

  • 3. Data: 2002-07-20 12:38:32
    Od: "Jarosław Popiel" <j...@p...onet.pl>

    Użytkownik "Mscislaw" <M...@n...com> napisał w wiadomości
    > no i co z tego? przeciez to nie jest dla Polakow!

    Wiedzy nigdy malo Mscilaw :-D

    --
    JaKi