  • 1. Data: 2002-02-26 14:59:47
    Temat: Home-based Part Time Online Work
    Od: j...@c...com.sg

    Greeting,

    Thank you for taking interest in this home-based part time online work. Your
    job is going to be completing online tasks for various advertisers. The
    payment for each task is about $1 - $8 dollars (average is $3 or $4). You
    get about $150 to $200 if you complete 50 tasks a month, Actually you will
    get 80-100 tasks at first month.

    The best part however is that you will also get paid for your referrals. 10%
    for
    direct referrals (people refereed by you, if you have 10 referrals, every
    one makes $200, you could earn another $200), and 5% for indirect referrals
    (if you have 20 indirect referrals, if every one makes $200, you could get
    another $200), five levels deep. You don't have to refer people to earn
    money, however you may find out that if you do refer people, they will bring
    you earn money more fast.

    There is absolutely nothing you have to sell and there is no fee whatsoever.
    The tasks are always free, and they are sent regularly.

    The most important step is to register
    http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?referred=johnl
    kt. This is the
    company that pays you to do online tasks. Little more information on the
    salary is below:

    money you will earn:

    - $10.00 for the registration

    - $1.00 - 8.00 for each task completed

    - 10 percent of direct referrals' revenue (people that you refer to join us)

    - 5 percent of indirect referrals' revenue (referrals made by your
    referrals)

    We pay by checks US$500, written and cleared by national banks,
    which you can then deposit in your local bank.

    (We usually pay our members by E-gold money transfer (www.e-gold.com). We
    find it is the most convenient way of transferring funds internationally
    over the internet with the minimum expense.
    The other paying option is: Western Union money transfer
    (www.westernunion.com). That service is available in every country in the
    world, but the fee is quite high.)

    Sign Up!

    Click on the link below to go to the registration form right now:
    http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?referred=johnl
    kt

    Sincerely,
    John Low