  • 1. Data: 2009-02-03 17:49:05
    Temat: wig20
    Od: "Fidelio" <t...@o...eu>

    Skąd aż taka przecena?
    Ktoś to potrafi wyjaśnić?
    Jakbyśmy się całkiem oderwali od trendów w Europie, co się dzieje i jak
    długo to potrwa?

    pozdrawiam
    T.

  • 2. Data: 2009-02-03 18:07:37
    Temat: Re: wig20
    Od: "Virck" <V...@v...net>

    "Fidelio" <t...@o...eu> wrote in message
    > Skąd aż taka przecena?
    > Ktoś to potrafi wyjaśnić?
    > Jakbyśmy się całkiem oderwali od trendów w Europie, co się dzieje i jak
    > długo to potrwa?
    >
    > pozdrawiam
    > T.

    U nas wiedza cos o czym nie wie jeszcze swiat.....

  • 3. Data: 2009-02-03 18:51:09
    Od: "Virck" <V...@v...net>

    Bloomberg news
    ZLOTY HIT
    While Western European governments have upped spending to stimulate
    their
    economies, Romania and Hungary have led spending cuts by eastern European
    governments concerned about their ability to bring in external finance.
    Poland's zloty hit a four-and-half-year low on Tuesday and the large
    cap
    WIG 20 bourse index slid close to levels last seen in 2003 as investors
    continued to dump riskier assets in emerging Europe in favour of more
    developed
    western markets.
    "(Without the savings) the (budget) deficit could be twice as high
    and
    this would be unacceptable to investors," said Marcin Mroz, chief economist
    at
    Fortis Bank in Warsaw.
    "If such a scenario materialised, there could be problems with
    selling
    debt. So we can't even look at the savings plans in terms of 'is it good or
    is
    it not'. It is simply the only sensible way out for now."
    Austrian and Italian officials have also warned in recent weeks that
    squeeze on capital for their banks in the region could halt investment in
    Central Europe's once-booming ex-communist economies.
    Poland, with a population of 38 million, saw its economy grow 4.8
    percent
    in 2008, down from 6.7 percent in 2007. It is expected to slow even more
    sharply
    this year with some even expecting growth close to zero.
    Fears over growth, jobs and consumption have helped prompt the
    central
    bank to cut interest rates three times since November, by a total of 175
    basis
    points, bringing its main rate down to 4.25 percent.
    Underlining the pace of the country's economic slowdown, two of the
    three
    most persistent hawks on the central bank's 10-strong Monetary Policy
    Council
    (MPC) called on Tuesday for another rate cut this month.
    "We're still in an easing cycle," Marian Noga, who consistently
    backed
    rate hikes during the bank's last cycle of monetary tightening, told the
    Gazeta
    Prawna daily.
    "Every sharp decline in industrial output breaks the balance in the
    economy. We can't allow for that now."

  • 4. Data: 2009-02-03 18:51:30
    Od: Bronisław Tatul <T...@p...taatul.eu>

    Virck pisze:
    > "Fidelio" <t...@o...eu> wrote in message
    >> Skąd aż taka przecena?
    >> Ktoś to potrafi wyjaśnić?
    >> Jakbyśmy się całkiem oderwali od trendów w Europie, co się dzieje i jak
    >> długo to potrwa?
    >>
    >> pozdrawiam
    >> T.
    >
    > U nas wiedza cos o czym nie wie jeszcze swiat.....

    albo sprzedaja wszystko co sie rusza bo maja goraco pod siedzeniem