    From: Animka <a...@t...nie.ja.wp.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: Re: mBank wirus?
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:31:38 +0200

    W dniu 2008-10-20 11:25 Grzegorz M napisał/a:
    > sprawdź w katalogu
    > %windir%\system32\drivers\etc
    > otwórz plik hosts przy pomocy notatnika i sprawdź, czy nie ma tam nadpisanej
    > domeny mbank.com.pl na inne ip

    A ja mam tu plik "quotes" a w nim to:
    "My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
    get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)
    %
    "Man can climb to the highest summits, but he cannot dwell there long."
    George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular." George Bernard Shaw
    (1856-1950)
    %
    "Assassination is the extreme form of censorship."
    George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares
    that it is his duty." George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to
    consume wealth without producing it." George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "We want a few mad people now. See where the sane ones have landed us!"
    George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether
    you are happy or not. The cure for it is occupation."
    George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
    %
    "Here's the rule for bargains: "Do other men, for they would do you."
    That's the true business precept." Charles Dickens (1812-70)
    %
    "Oh the nerves, the nerves; the mysteries of this machine called man!
    Oh the little that unhinges it, poor creatures that we are!"
    Charles Dickens (1812-70)
    %
    "A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted
    to be that profound secret and mystery to every other."
    Charles Dickens (1812-70)
    %
    "It was as true as taxes is. And nothing's truer than them."
    Charles Dickens (1812-70)
    %

    Nie daje się ten plik usunąć!

    --