  • 11. Data: 2020-11-20 10:54:40
    Temat: Re: Wymiana Curve
    Od: Waldek <m...@n...dam>

    W dniu 2020-11-12 o 17:33, Dawid Rutkowski pisze:
    > W dniu czwartek, 12 listopada 2020 17:07:34 UTC+1 użytkownik Waldek napisał:
    >
    >>> Ciekawe, czy wyślą duplikat czy dadzą nowy numer.
    >>> Jak przyjdzie, to napisz, czy jest ten sam numer, ta sama data ważności i to samo
    CVV2.

    >> Napisze jak dostane
    >
    > A już napisali, że wysyłają?
    > I obecnej przy tym nie zastrzegli?

    Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to
    you. We're currently receiving a high volume of messages which means
    we're unable to respond to you as quickly as we'd like.

    Thanks for confirming those details, I've now reissued your card. Your
    new Curve Card should be with you in 10-14 working days but your current
    card will work until the new one arrives.

    Don't forget, if you have any subscriptions or recurring card payments
    on your old card such as Netflix, gym memberships, etc., you'll need to
    update them with your new card details. When you receive your new card,
    remember to activate it in the Curve app. Your PIN will stay the same.

    Z czego wnioskuje że to nie będzie duplikat obecnej a nowa karta...

    Pozdro