  • 1. Data: 2002-11-12 10:38:37
    Temat: mBank - BiznesNet jest niezly :)
    Od: "Michał 'Amra' Macierzyński" <m...@p...pl>

    mBank reports lower profitability but greater reach
    07/11/2002 Editor: BiznesNet.pl SA

    Poland's leading online bank, mBank is sustaining its dynamic rate of
    increase in number of clients and accounts opened.

    At present mBank manages 366,000 accounts for over 300,000 clients and has
    increased its reach to less well off clients. This represents an increase of
    36 per cent since the second quarter of the year. Over the same period the
    value of the deposits with which it has been entrusted has risen by around
    PLN 200m (E50.51m), or 14 per cent. At the end of May 2002, the average
    deposit per account was over PLN5,200 (E1,313). Now that figure has fallen
    to PLN 4,300 (E1,086) - a drop of 17 per cent.

    mBank has also announced that it is evolving towards becoming a normal
    retail bank offering deposits and loans. In the near future, says the
    company, it will be broadening its product mix considerably to include
    further products and services, not only bank-related.

    --
    Michal 'Amra' Macierzynski
    www.prnews.pl - swiat e-bankow

  • 2. Data: 2002-11-13 11:35:34
    Temat: Re: mBank - BiznesNet jest niezly :)
    Od: "Kuroi Bonza" <b...@w...pl>

    Użytkownik "Michał 'Amra' Macierzyński" <m...@p...pl>
    napisał w wiadomości news:aqqlh5$q6k$1@news.onet.pl...
    > mBank reports lower profitability but greater reach
    > 07/11/2002 Editor: BiznesNet.pl SA
    >
    > Poland's leading online bank, mBank is sustaining its dynamic rate of
    > increase in number of clients and accounts opened.

    Hał żesz ju ar!
    Widze, ze my teraz jeuropejczyki i po ichniemu na polskich njusach gadamy!
    ;-))

    Dariusz