  • 1. Data: 2008-01-16 21:36:11
    Temat: Re: 2guys1cup
    Od: n...@p...org

    home in
    San Francisco? We are fond of saying that under the stars and stripes
    slavery cannot exist. We must make it good, or acknowledge, in dust
    and ashes of repentance, that we are hypocrites. Idle words will not
    do in place of deeds; we must make good our profession at any cost.
    Everyone of these Chinese women should be removed from the brothels,
    wherever these exist, consent or no consent, placed in houses of
    detention, instructed as to the condition of liberty of the person in
    which she _must_ live, and then, if she _prefers_ a slave's life,
    he deported to China,--a land in which slavery is permitted. Every
    Chinese man who attempts to interfere with this radical treatment of
    the situation, should be imprisoned or driven from the country. These
    "Watch-dogs," who are perfectly known to the police, both by name and
    by face, should be put behind bars and in stripes, for a long time to
    come. This is not prostitution, _merely_,--Oh, how tenderly men are
    inclined to deal with the male harlot! but for once the libertine
    has not a shadow of a shade of defense,--the patrons of _slaves_ are
    something worse than fornicators; they are guilty of as many offenses
    of criminal outrage as they are guilty of visits to the slave-pens
    stocked with Chinese girls, and they deserve a prison sentence for
    every such visit.

    Girls are afraid to come out of Chinese brothels until th