    From: Telemach <t...@g...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: Fenexx - slyszal ktos o nich ?
    Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

    Cos podejzanie to wyglada, tak jakby szukali naiwnych do
    zorganizowania siatki prania brudnych pieniedzy. Cytaty z
    korespondencji werbunkowej :

    "We are happy to see you on the position of the Financial Agent. You
    don't need to have any complicated and particular knowledge, huge
    amount
    of time or effort and as is written above you are not required to make
    any investments."

    "You will receive money on your bank account from sale of the goods/
    services by our company. We shall provide you with detailed
    instructions relevant to payment processing operations, including full
    name of the sender and sum total in every particular case.
    When funds are received on your bank account you have to cash and
    transfer the funds via International Western Union/Money Gram money
    transfer system. The main advantage of the service is the shortest
    possible time within which the seller can receive money for the
    services/goods sold. If you delay this operation, our client will have
    the right to cancel the contract and we shall suffer financial losses.
    Please remember that you are handling money, be very responsible and
    careful!
    Your compensation will be also deducted from the received funds on the
    commission basis. Upon receiving the payment into your account you
    will then forward 95% of the payment to our courier keeping 5% as your
    commission which will go to make up your salary. The 95% of the
    payment includes any bank charges and fees charged by Western Union
    money transfer."

    ciekawe jak UKS albo CBS zareaguje jak takiemu pseudo pracownikowi
    zaczna splywac pieniadzie od osob 'podejzanych' w innym kraju a ten
    naiwny posle je nieswiadomie innym 'podejzanym'

    - Telemach -