  • 1. Data: 2004-10-26 17:46:31
    Temat: offer:anatomy model,acupuncture model,biology model,gynecology model&2-octanol
    Od: n...@n...yet

    We have strong technology and diversified products, contain 9 species,

    anatomical part, histology and embryology part,acupuncture part, pathological
    nurse, gynecology & obstetrics part,medical jurisprudence part, histology part,
    stainless products,etc., total more than 300 kinds of products.
    If you are interested in our products,welcome to email:Email:
    i...@a...com

    Contact person:Xin CHEN