  • Data: 2004-08-07 17:13:19
    Temat: Re: BANK w USA - jaki polecacie ?
    Od: AP <c...@e...dyndns.org> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    In article <cf1pvi$ibg$1@inews.gazeta.pl>, L...@r...tenbit.pl
    says...

    > "AP" <c...@e...dyndns.org> wrote in message
    l.net...
    > > In article <cf0lpl$aig$1@inews.gazeta.pl>, L...@r...tenbit.pl
    > > says...
    > > >

    > > SSN# nie jest konieczny do otwarcia konta, choc prawda jest ze wiele
    > > bankow kreci nosem jak sie mowi, ze nie ma sie SSN#. W Wielu jednak
    > > bankach istnieja procedury otwierania kont dla obcokrajowcow.
    > >
    > Mylisz sie co do SSN, ostatnio zaczeli robic kopie karty SS, juz nie
    > wystarcza samo podanie numeru. Nie tak dawno zakladalem sobie nowe konto w
    > Commerce Bank i wiem ile musialem powyciagac papierów zeby zalozyc konto.
    > Oprócz SSN musisz posiadac potwierdzenie adresu tzn. rachunek za gaz,
    > telefon lub prad. Ostatnio nawet w Polskim banku zaostrzono procedury
    > zwiazane z otwarciem kont, juz na sam paszport nikt nie otworzy, a
    > istniejace konto zaczynaja weryfikowac pod wzgledem prawidlowego SSN.

    Ale sa tez SPECJALNE procedury dla obcokrajowcow

    Informacja z Chase:

    "Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
    To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money
    laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions
    to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person
    who opens an account.

    What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for you
    name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us
    to identify you. We may also ask for copies of your driver's license or
    other identifying documents.

    All new account relationships with Chase International Financial
    Services must be opened in person by the account holder. Accounts can be
    opened at any Chase location"

    I NAJWAZNIEJSZA CZESC:

    "Can I open an account if I am a non-resident and live outside of the
    United States?
    Yes, you can if the laws of your locality permit it. You can be a U.S.
    citizen or a citizen of another country. Go to Account Opening for easy
    step-by-step instructions. "

    Info z Wells Fargo:
    "International Personal Banking
    For U.S. Citizens or non-U.S. citizens living abroad, interested in U.S.
    dollar services"

    "Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad (expatriate) or preparing to live
    abroad? Or a FOREIGN NATIONAL moving to or living outside of the United
    States? You can take full advantage of the value and stability of the
    U.S. dollar (USD) products and services offered by Wells Fargo"

    "If you're living abroad, and you have a Social Security Number (SSN) or
    Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you can open an account
    from your home country and have your USD funds reside with Wells Fargo
    in the U.S."

    Jesli chodzi o lokalizacje Wells Fargo:
    http://www.wellsfargo.com/help/locations/locations.j
    html

    Jak mowilem "repetitive wire transfer" w Wells Fargo do Citi w Polsce
    kosztuje tylko $10 (normalna oplata to chyba $15) gdyz przelew idzie
    przez Citi w Nowym Jorku i Wells Fargo traktuje to jako przelew krajowy.
    "Standardowa" oplata za przelew miedzynardowy to chyba $35 o przy
    "repetitive" $25

    "Wire transfer" z Washington Mutual do Polski kosztuje $45. Twierdza, ze
    niezaleznie od tego jak przelew idzie.

    AP