  • 1. Data: 2008-05-14 07:58:16
    Temat: Ale fainy mail w spamie znalazlem :))
    Od: krzysztofsf <k...@w...pl>

    Warto popatrzec do skrzynki, przed wykasowaniem :))

    Na poczatku bylo naturalnie logo polbanku

    Dear Polbank EFG customer,

    We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Internet
    Banking account may have been accessed from an unauthorized computer.
    This may be due to changes in your IP address or location. Protecting
    the security of your account and of the Polbank EFG network is our
    primary concern.

    We are asking you to immediately login and report any unnoticed
    password changes, unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, and check you
    account profile to make sure no changes have been made.

    Please click the following link, to verify your account activity:

    http://www.polbank.pl/online/netBanking.html

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
    assistance in helping us maintaining the integrity of the entire
    Polbank EFG system. Please login as soon as possible.

    Thank you,
    Polbank EFG Security Advisor.

  • 2. Data: 2008-05-14 12:32:52
    Temat: Re: Ale fainy mail w spamie znalazlem :))
    Od: Bartosz 'xbartx' Nowakowski <b...@h...net>

    Dnia Wed, 14 May 2008 00:58:16 -0700, krzysztofsf napisał(a):

    > Warto popatrzec do skrzynki, przed wykasowaniem :))
    >
    > Na poczatku bylo naturalnie logo polbanku
    >
    > Dear Polbank EFG customer, (...)

    Ten phishing idzie już od dobrych dwóch tygodni, albo lepiej nawet ;)

    --
    xbartx - Xperimental Biomechanical Android Responsible for Thorough
    Xenocide