    From: "MarekZ" <m...@t...irc.pl>
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.canada,pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: Re: Czy jest gdzieś teraz promocja na przeniesienie KK
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:03:28 GMT

    shows man the greatness of his misery by the greatness of the remedy which
    he required.

    527. The knowledge of God without that of man's misery causes pride. The
    knowledge of man's misery without that of God causes despair. The knowledge
    of Jesus Christ constitutes the middle course, because in Him we find both
    God and our misery.

    528. Jesus Christ is a God whom we approach without pride and before whom we
    humble ourselves without despair.

    529.... Not a degradation which renders us incapable of good, nor a holiness
    exempt from evil.

    530. A person told me one day that on coming from confession he felt great
    joy and confidence. Another told me that he remained in fear. Whereupon I
    thought that these two together would make one good man, and that each was
    wanting in that he had not the feeling of the other. The same often happens
    in other things.

    531. He who knows the will of his master will be beaten with more blows,
    because of the power he has by his knowledge. Qui justus est, justificetur
    adhuc,88 because of the power he has by justice. From him who has received
    most, will the greatest reckoning be demanded, because of the power he has
    by this help.

    532. Scripture has provided pa