  • 1. Data: 2008-01-24 07:20:33
    Temat: Czy jest gdzieś teraz promocja na przeniesienie KK
    Od: "turczy" <t...@i...pl>

    Z 0 procent przez 3-6 miesięcy na przenoszone zadłużenie?
    Arek

  • 2. Data: 2008-01-24 07:52:54
    Od: krzysztofsf <k...@w...pl>

    On 24 Sty, 08:20, "turczy" <t...@i...pl> wrote:
    > Z 0 procent przez 3-6 miesięcy na przenoszone zadłużenie?
    > Arek

    Chyba jeszcze w mBanku trwa

  • 3. Data: 2008-01-24 08:17:42
    Od: "k...@g...pl" <k...@g...pl>

    On 24 Sty, 08:20, "turczy" <t...@i...pl> wrote:
    > Z 0 procent przez 3-6 miesięcy na przenoszone zadłużenie?
    > Arek

    Raiffeisen do końca lutego oferuje 6 cykli z oprocentowaniem 0%. Nie
    pamiętam tylko, czy to dotyczy transakcji bezgotówkowych przy użyciu
    karty, czy przeniesionego zadłużenia z innego banku. Rzecz do
    sprawdzenia.

  • 4. Data: 2008-01-24 08:41:21
    Od: "turczy" <t...@i...pl>

    >Raiffeisen do końca lutego oferuje 6 cykli z oprocentowaniem 0%. Nie
    >pamiętam tylko, czy to dotyczy transakcji bezgotówkowych przy użyciu
    >karty, czy przeniesionego zadłużenia z innego banku. Rzecz do
    >sprawdzenia.

    Hmm
    nic nie ma na ich www
    Może wieczorkiem zadzwonie

  • 5. Data: 2008-01-24 08:45:58
    Od: "Darek" <n...@p...maila.pl>

    A nie lepiej wziąć kartę Money.pl?
    Przelewy z karty są płatne 3zł i traktowane jako transakcje bezgotówkowe.

    Darek

  • 6. Data: 2008-01-24 10:16:50
    Od: "k...@g...pl" <k...@g...pl>

    On 24 Sty, 09:45, "Darek" <n...@p...maila.pl> wrote:
    > A nie lepiej wziąć kartę Money.pl?
    > Przelewy z karty są płatne 3zł i traktowane jako transakcje bezgotówkowe.
    >
    > Darek

    Może i lepiej, ale pytanie dotyczyło przeniesienia karty. Do BZWBK
    kart nie da się przenieść.

  • 7. Data: 2008-01-24 12:12:30
    Od: "MarekZ" <m...@t...irc.pl>

    Użytkownik <k...@g...pl> napisał w wiadomości
    d.googlegroups.com...

    Raiffeisen do końca lutego oferuje 6 cykli z oprocentowaniem 0%. Nie
    pamiętam tylko, czy to dotyczy transakcji bezgotówkowych przy użyciu
    karty, czy przeniesionego zadłużenia z innego banku. Rzecz do
    sprawdzenia.

    Tylko przeniesione zadłużenie ze starej karty oraz prowizja 2,5% kwoty za
    skorzystanie z tej promocji.

    marekz

  • 8. Data: 2008-01-24 17:22:35
    Od: m...@p...net

    other, he believes and makes sport of unbelievers.

    However it may be, the Church is without proofs if they are right.

    814. Montaigne against miracles.

    Montaigne for miracles.

    815. It is not possible to have a reasonable belief against miracles.

    816. Unbelievers the most credulous. They believe the miracles of Vespasian,
    in order not to believe those of Moses.

    817. Title: How it happens that men believe so many liars, who say that they
    have seen miracles, and do not believe any of those who say that they have
    secrets to make men immortal, or restore youth to them.--Having considered
    how it happens that so great credence is given to so many impostors, who say
    they have remedies, often to the length of men putting their lives into
    their hands, it has appeared to me that the true cause is that there are
    true remedies. For it would not be possible that there should be so many
    false remedies and that so much faith should be placed in them, if there
    were none true. If there had never been any remedy for any in, and all ills
    had been incurable, it is impossible that men should have imagined that they
    could give remedies, and still more impossible that so many others should
    have believed those who boasted of having remedies; in the same way as did a
    man boast of preventing death, no one would believe him, because there is no
    example of this. But as there were a number of remedies found to be true by
    the very knowledge of the greatest men, the belief of men is thereby
    induced; and, this being known to be possible, it has been therefore
    concluded that it was. For people commonly reason thus: "A thing is
    possible, ther

  • 9. Data: 2008-01-24 18:09:15
    Od: "turczy" <t...@i...pl>

    congregation of the Rev. Mr.
    Lord, the minister there; who, with the Rev. Mr. Owen, of Groton, came
    up hither in May, the last year, on purpose to see the work of God.
    Having heard various and contradictory accounts of it, they were careful
    when here to satisfy themselves; and to that end particularly conversed
    with many of our people; which they declared to be entirely to their
    satisfaction; and that the one half had not been told them, nor could be
    told them. Mr. Lord told me that, when he got home, he informed his
    congregation of what he had seen, and that they were greatly affected
    with it; and that it proved the beginning of the same work amongst them,
    which prevailed till there was a general awakening, and many instances
    of persons, who seemed to be remarkably converted. I also have lately
    heard that there has been something of the work at Woodbury.

    But this shower of divine blessing has been yet more extensive: there
    was no small degree of it in some part of the Jerseys; as I was informed
    when I was at New York (in a long journey I took at that time of the
    year for my health), by some people of the Jerseys, whom I saw.
    Especially the Rev. William Tennent,

  • 10. Data: 2008-01-24 18:37:07
    Od: krzysztofsf <k...@w...pl>

    find no other ground
    for rejecting them, except that you cannot know of yourselves if they are
    true or not.

    "God has willed to redeem men and to open salvation to those who seek it.
    But men render themselves so unworthy of it that it is right that God should
    refuse to some, because of their obduracy, what He grants others from a
    compassion which is not due to them. If He had willed to overcome the
    obstinacy of the most hardened, He could have done so by revealing Himself
    so manifestly to them that they could not have doubted of the truth of His
    essence; as it will appear at the last day, with such thunders and such a
    convulsion of nature that the dead will rise again, and the blindest will
    see Him.

    "It is not in this manner that He has willed to appear in His advent of
    mercy, because, as so many make themselves unworthy of His mercy, He has
    willed to leave them in the loss of the good which they do not want. It was
    not, then, right that He should appear in a manner manifestly divine, and
    completely capable of convincing all men; but it was also not right that He
    should come in so hidden a manner that He could not be known by those who
    should sincerely seek Him. He has willed to make himself quite recognisable
    by those; and thus, willing to appear openly to those who seek Him with all
    their heart, and to be hidden from those who flee from Him with all their
    heart, He so regulates the knowledge of Himself that He has given signs of
    Himself, visible