  • 1. Data: 2002-06-29 12:31:20
    Temat: Online fraud protection by AmEx ;-)
    Od: "Jarosław Popiel" <j...@p...onet.pl>

    When you use the American Express Card to purchase over the internet, you
    will not be held responsible for any unauthorised charges online*.
    Shop online with confidence when you pay with the American Express Card.
    We'll stand behind your online purchases just as we do when you purchase
    items over the phone or in person.

    In fact, American Express takes specific measures to protect your safety and
    privacy online: we use the latest technology to keep your account number
    secure; we have a clearly stated online privacy protection policy and we
    stand by it.

    *Provided you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent
    transactions and you have complied with the Card Conditions, you will not be
    held liable for any charges. Immediately means as soon as you are aware but
    no later than on or before the due date of the statement in which the
    fraudulent transaction appears.

    Note: The Online Fraud Protection Guarantee applies to cards issued by
    American Express in selected markets. In some markets partners (e.g. some
    local Banks) issue Cards, so Cardmembers will need to refer to the partner
    for details of their terms and conditions.

    Szkoda ze malo sklepow akceptuje AmExa ;-(

    --
    JaKi