eGospodarka.plFinanseGrupypl.biznes.banki › I've been paid 300 $ and now for each next month I am sure I will have the same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible click next

  • 1. Data: 2003-05-30 22:28:38
    Temat: I've been paid 300 $ and now for each next month I am sure I will have the same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible click next
    Od: "medianetjobs" <m...@w...fr>

    http://www.snoozing.xdir.org/

  • 2. Data: 2003-05-30 23:25:02
    Od: "Radoslaw Krzyzan" <p...@r...remove.remove>

    ... i co z nim zrobić ?

    escuse me I am sorry to have make this mistake I made a search about
    bussiness opportunities on the net and you were in but Your language is
    differents I am ssorry please do send this to abuse I am sorry and will
    never more send you message !! thank you

    I will have the same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible
    click next

    WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP FUCKING SPAMMING US EVERY DAY AND EVERY
    NEWSGROUP
    IDIOT !?!!

    have the same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible click
    next

    > I've been paid 300 $ and now for each next month I am sure I will
    have the
    > same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible click next
    >
    > http://www.snoozing.xdir.org/

    news.icm.edu.pl!newsfeed.gazeta.pl!news.task.gda.pl!
    newsfeed00.sul.t-online.

    de!t-online.de!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!
    proxad.net!wanadoo.fr!no
    t-for-mail
    From: "medianetjobs" <m...@w...fr>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:28:38 +0200

    .

    IncrediMail - La messagerie électronique a enfin évolué - Cliquer ici

  • 3. Data: 2003-05-31 00:20:16
    Od: "Robert z Łodzi" <p...@w...pl>

    Użytkownik "medianetjobs" <m...@w...fr> napisał w wiadomości
    > I've been paid 300 $ and now for each next month I am sure I will have the
    > same !!!! or Higher it will be growing see how possible click next
    >
    > http://www.snoozing.xdir.org/

    ojej, super.