    From: AP <c...@e...dyndns.org>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: Re: bidpay - pytania
    Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:10:39 GMT

    In article <d00b04$p8k$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>, w...@p...fm says...
    > tak on mi juz zaplacil, ale nie wiem czy nie bede miec problemu ze
    > spieniezeniem takiego czeku tutaj i nie wiem ile to mnie wyniesie.

    I jeszcze jedno z FAQ Bidpay'a (przy okazji .... zaoferowales obsluge
    BIdpay'a i nie wiedziales ile to bedzie kosztowac???!!!)

    3. Can buyers use BidPayŽ to send payments to me if I am a seller based
    outside of North America?
    Yes. However, you need to make sure that you can accept a Western UnionŽ
    branded money order and that you will be able to cash it. Western Union
    branded money orders can be cashed globally, but there may be delays and
    fees associated with converting U.S. dollars to your local currency.

    Direct to Bank payments are only available to sellers in the U.S. who
    have a U.S. checking account.

    Please note: Western Union Agent locations are not obligated to cash
    money orders. Sellers should check with their local bank to find out the
    availability of and fees associated with cashing a US$ money order.

    8. Can I send the merchandise to the buyer upon receiving the approval
    confirmation email from BidPay?
    As soon as you receive the second confirmation email or have logged into
    your account manager and have been informed that the payment has been
    sent, you may ship the merchandise if you wish. At this point, BidPay is
    advising you that the payment has been sent by BidPay.

    AP