  • 1. Data: 2002-05-22 22:53:11
    Temat: Hedging on regular and mini forex
    Od: <f...@p...onet.pl>

    Dear Trader,

    Please be aware that starting from the next week we will allow hedging on
    regular and mini accounts on the already opened positions - without increasing
    the amount of used margin (for example, if you open a position, you utilized
    $500 margin - and when you hedge this position, which means you opened another
    position with the same currency in opposite direction - the margin $500 will
    remain the same for both positions)! Entry order cannot be used for hedging and
    will simply close already open position in opposite direction, as it was
    before. This is the great tool for all traders.You can try it already on demo.

    Next week we will also implement several new crosses and a new exotic currency
    pair - USDZAR (South African Rand).

    Best regards,

    DeltaPlus Forex
    www.deltaplusforex.com